The following endowments have been constituted from which annual prizes of the value shown below are given
1. Two scholarships known as Pallathu Mrs.Thankamma Mathew Memorial Scholarships are available to two economically poor students on the basis of the selection made by the scholarship committee.
2. Rev.Potha Philip Memorial Scholarship: Interest of 100 is given to the top scorer of Scripture exam for Std.VII students.
3. T.T.Mathai Memorial Prize. 90 for the winner of English Elocution.
4. Ms.Mary Paul Prize – A prize worth 90 to the student in Std.X who gets the highest average in Science.
5. Mrs. & Mr. P.T.Mathew prize – A Prize worth 200 to the student who gets the highest percentage in the ICSE Exam. Each year.
6. Rev.& Mrs. K.C Mathew prize – A Prize worth 200 to the student who gets the highest percentage in the SSLC Exam. Each year.
7. Mrs. & Mr. K.V Abraham prize – A prize given to the student who gets the highest mark in ICSE Physics.
8. Alumoottil Lt. Col (Dr..) A.G David Memorial Scholarship is given annually. A specified sum of annual interest of 5000 (corpus) be given to a deserving student to meet part of his / her tuition fees and the remaining part of the interest may be added to the corpus ‘to beat inflation’.
9. Alumoottil Lt. Col. (Dr..) A.G.David Memorial prize to be given annually. The annual interest of 3000 (corpus) be utilized to give medal, Cup, Trophy or suitable sports items to the best athlete of the school and to further the person’s sporting qualities.
10. Endowment of 1000 instituted by Std. X ICSE students of 1993-04, Annual interest of which to be paid to the best all rounder (Mrs. Mary Abraham Endow).
11. Deepak A. Prasad Memorial Fund 3555 interest to be given to support the education of poor students.
12. Reghunathan Nair Memorial Fund 1000 interest to be given to the best all- rounder out of the children of the staff of our school.
13. Mrs. & Mr. Joseph George End. Fund 1000 interest is given to the Top scorer of Std VII in Physics.
14. Mr. & Mrs. Cardoza Memorial Fund 1000 interest to be paid to the Best Artist of the school.
15. Mr.Mathew Varghese End Fund 1000 interest to be paid to the best of all-rounder, out of students in SSLC section.
16. Mr. & Mrs. Mangalathu M.M Cherial Memorial Fund 1000 interest to be paid to the top scorer in the ICSE exam in Economic or the sixth subject.
17. Thenginthoppil Anjilikkattu Thomas Philip Memorial Scholarship of 500 per annum for deserving candidates from among the economically backward students form Std.V. upwards.
18. Annamma Mathew Memorial Fund 1000 interest to be paid for the best performer in Science quiz competitions.
19. Jimmy George & Mariamma George End. Fund 15000 interest to be paid to the deserving candidates.
20. Iype John End Fund 1000 interest to be paid to the second top scorer of SSLC section.
21. Dilipkumar Memorial Fund 10000 interest to be paid to two deserving students for SSLC & ICSE Section.
22. Sumeshkumar Nair Endowment Fund. Top scorer ISC examination.
23. Rev.T.V.Thomas Memorial Fund for 5000 interest to be paid to the top scorer in Scripture Exam. (ICSE X as well as SSLC X students 2 prizes)
24. Two scholarships are available for backward Christian Students each year.
25. Ackanattu I. Raju Memorial Prize Top Scorer HSE.
26. Elizabeth John Endowment prize in Economics Std. X highest scorer.
27. Deepak K.V Memorial trophy inter house cricket tournament.
28. Niten Suresh End prize for the top scorer of ICSE X maths.
29. Prof.Y.Oommen (Kaniyarethu) prize Annual interest of an endowment amount 3000 to be given to the Best (All rounder) out going student from HSE Bishop Moore Vidyapith).
30. Prof. George M. Cherian Endowment Fund: Annual interest of 25000/= to be utilized for conducting Prof. George M. Cherian endowment career talks every year for the senior students (Std.X, XI & XII) of both ISC and HSE Schools.